The Million Dollar Trial Lawyers Association™ identifies lawyers and law firms achieving a significant level of competence by issuing a recognition award. The Association also assists lawyers to increase their ability to maximize compensation for their clients by sharing educational information, confidential trial, and practice tips.
Recognition of Achievement
The Million Dollar Trial Lawyers Association™ recognizes member attorneys for their very significant achievement in the following areas:
- Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™
- Multi-Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™
- Billion Dollar Trial Lawyers™
- Above The Policy™
- Verified Personal Injury Lawyer™ (verification is not an award)
See the meaning of the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ award, other awards and verification. Look for the Award logos and wall plaque verifying membership in the Association.
Benefits of Membership
Exclusive membership in the Association includes sharing valuable confidential practice tips to obtain larger verdicts and settlements, improve office efficiency, and increase income.
Some of the confidential practice tips include the following:
- How to find additional insurance policies including umbrella and excess insurance
- How to get medical records faster to move cases quicker and free up office staff
- How to get hospital records inexpensively saving clients as much as over a $1,000
- Where to have medical records inexpensively reviewed by doctors and summarized for your case
- Where to get 3D color medical images and video inexpensively to use for every case
- How to prepare clients to testify like a lawyer at their deposition
- How to force insurance companies to spend money on a report increasing settlement value
- How to get defense doctors to write honest reports
- The right way to market your practice and much more!
Very few lawyers will qualify for any of the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers Association™ awards. Less than 1% of U.S. attorneys can qualify for membership in the Association.
The Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ award can be one of the factors you take into consideration when choosing an attorney although no award or rating should be the sole reason to retain a lawyer. All of the Association awards recognize a significant achievement that any attorney should be proud of.
If you are a lawyer, to see if you qualify, see Eligibility.
Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ awards are recognized by organizations such as LawLinq which displays, in the image below on their home page, the awards issued to their lawyers
Neither The Million Dollar Trial Lawyers Association™ nor 1-800-HURT-911, Inc. claims to pass judgment on the credentials or abilities of any lawyer.
42 Davis Lane
Roslyn, NY 11576,
(516) 621-9399 ext. 5