Lawyer Award Benefits
Displaying a lawyer recognition badge on your law firm website provides important benefits:
- Increased credibility and confidence of website visitors
- Increased conversion (conversion of a website visitor to one who calls you)
- Increases your rating on the most visible attorney rating website Avvo
- A link from your website badge to your listing on our attorney directory for Award Recipients displays your information and confirms your status (ex. click on one of the badges in the left column at NYMotorcycleAttorneys.com to see the corresponding directory listing)
- A link back to your website from the attorney award directory improves search engine ranking for your law firm website — see why a link to your website is important
We recommend that you display as many recognition badges as you can get. That’s why we offer several. I have 11 trust/recognition badges on my websites (3 from here and 9 from other organizations).
Stacey E. Burke, P.C. a nationwide law firm marketing consulting practice for small to medium sized law firms and legal industry vendors advises attorneys to use 1) case studies; 2) testimonials; 3) reviews; 4) trust icons; and 5) data on law firm websites.
According to InternetRetailer.com, a study by an online retailer showed that website visitors were 7.6% more likely to make a purchase just by displaying a safe buyer seal on the website.
VWO, which makes A/B testing software for marketers, says displaying a badge on your website can increase conversions a whopping 32%!
Shopify illustrates the following 6 Bulletproof Ways to Improve Conversions which also applies to attorney websites:
- Add a Frequently Asked Questions Section
- Integrate Live Chat (For lawyers, I highly recommend Ngage Live Chat and use it on my 3 law firm websites)
- Display Product Videos
- Allow Customer Reviews
- Prominently Display Badges or Seals — “Any certifications or important characteristics of your product (such as safety, legitimacy, officiality) should be included on your product page. It’s easy to simply write these things into your product description, but it’s far more effective if you can make these stand out as badges.”
- Offer a Rock Solid Money Back Guarantee
Benefits of displaying the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ badge and our other badges are obvious. Each of the badges create credibility and confidence for potential clients, both those who know you and those who don’t. The confidence earned is even recognized by well-known lawyer rating sites which utilize these awards when determining your rating. Avvo uses multiple attributes such as speaking engagements, attorney endorsements and awards to reach a 10 rating.
If your rating is less than 10 on Avvo, one of the most popular attorney rating sites which seems to always show up at the top of Google, adding the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ award will likely increase your rating. My own rating increased from 8.5 to 8.8 after adding the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ award (after more work and more awards, I now have a 10 rating).
Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ also provides an exchange of information and practice tips to improve your law practice.
Where To Put Badges On Your Website
Make sure that your badges are displayed on every page of your law firm website. Some lawyers make the mistake of displaying their badges only on the homepage and some attorneys display them only on an interior page. So your pages are visible on every page of your website, display your badges in the footer or left or right column if your website has a column. This image shows the page is displayed in the left column of a law firm website, so they are visible on every page (on the right side is the homepage text where you can see the attorney’s telephone number and logo).
This lawyer also prominently displays his badges, including the Billion Dollar Trial Lawyers™ badge, at the top of the homepage just under his video. He even has a paragraph about the Billion Dollar Trial Lawyers™ and another a paragraph about Avvo.
Where To Use The Badge
Registered attorneys or law firms can use any or all of the awarded logo badges or written description anywhere desired. Some examples are:
- Attorney rating sites
- Law firm web sites (examples Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ (on left column) and Billion Dollar Trial Lawyers™
- Yellow page sites like SuperPages.com, MerchantCircle.com, Yelp.com, etc.
- Social sites like Facebook and Linkedin
- Business cards – print the logo or have it gold embossed for a more impressive look
- email signature
- Print and TV advertising
- Wall plaque in your office
Directory of Registered Attorneys or Law Firms
Registered attorneys have a listing in the Directory of Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ including:
- No charge – not annual, not even one time, not for links, not for updating!
- Listing in each state where you’re licensed
- Listing in each category the attorney is registered
- Contact information including phone number
- Profile includes your award logo, photo, the information you submit (no maximum size) – update anytime
- Links to your social site pages with icon buttons for Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Youtube accounts
- Links to your websites (for one or more websites) – no charge ever
- Listings rotate randomly
- Update your profile anytime
You’ll have access to my Practice Tips section where you’ll find some information that even the most experienced trial attorneys don’t know or haven’t even thought of. You’ll find how to use the information I provide as well as the companies and people who provide important services.
I’m an expert at practice management and the ability to settle personal injury cases for more money than other lawyers get at trial. For instance, I settled a case for the entire $1 million policy without having to wait years for a trial. The client had neck surgery, a prior neck surgery and 3 months later had a car accident hitting her head on the steering wheel. I’ve been asked many times to give seminars but I just don’t have the time. Now, you can have access to all of my tips.