- 1 Benefits of Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™
- 2 Where To Use Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ Badges
- 3 Directory of Registered Attorneys & Law Firms
- 4 Reputation Manager — Request & Monitor Reviews ONLY $29 Per Month!
- 5 Practice Tips
Benefits of Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™
Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ was started to provide a more striking and elegant logo as compared to a competitor’s logo; a more beautiful, impressive wall plaque; and to provide additional services such as a vastly improved and mobile responsive website with a lawyer directory providing a profile and all the benefits below at no extra charge.
See our low one-time Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ Premier Lifetime Membership registration fee.
Benefits of Displaying the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ Badge On Your Law Firm Website
- Improves search engine optimization on Google
- Improves Quality Score for Google ads, Bing & Yahoo! PPC
- May improve position in Google Business Listings
- Increases credibility and confidence of website visitors
- Increases conversion rate (conversion of a website visitor to one who calls you)
- Increases your rating on the most visible attorney rating website Avvo
- A link from your website badge to your listing on our attorney directory for Award Recipients will display your information and confirm your status (ex. click on one of the badges in the left column at NYMotorcycleAttorneys.com to see the corresponding directory listing)
- Profile page without competitor advertising. (see a personal profile page)
- Links to your website from both your directory listing and your personal profile page with keywords improve search engine ranking for your law firm website — see why a link to your website is important. While a competitor, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, charges an annual fee for links, we charge nothing!
- Customized profile page — Write anything you want on your profile page with videos and images. Edit your page at any time in the future at no charge. We will even make your requested profile changes for you at no charge.
- NEW — publish an article with more keyword links back to your website in our Million Dollar Verdicts section. Just submit your million-dollar settlements and/or verdicts including images, if any, and we will publish your article.
We recommend that you display as many recognition badges as you can get. That’s why we offer several. I have 11 trust/recognition badges on my websites (3 from Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ and 9 from other organizations).
Badges Improve Search Engine Optimization on Google
According to sitepronews.com, Google is looking for content that gets more clicks (which is common knowledge). The article further states in paragraph 1, “The takeaway here is that Google is telling its human raters to look for signs of these things, to look for certifications and awards – to rate trustworthy sites much higher.”
Interestingly, the Sitepronews article also states, in paragraph 5, “One of the most surprising things I found in Google’s Search Quality Evaluators was that Google is suggesting over and over to look at a company’s, or a person’s, reputation all over the web. ‘Go look at their BBB page, look for write-ups in other publications, look for any kind of indication of good standing in their community – and in their trade.’”
Badges Improve Quality Score for PPC
Quality Score is a score used by Google, Yahoo!, and Bing which affects both the rank and cost per click of online PPC ads. If your Quality Score is higher than your competitor’s score, your ad will rank higher than your competitor’s ad, and you will pay less per click than your competitor is paying.
Badges help to improve your Google Ads Quality Score because badges improve the conversion rate (see below) which is one of the factors affecting Quality Score.
Badges Improve Social Proof
Stacey E. Burke, P.C. a nationwide law firm marketing consulting practice for small to medium size law firms advises attorneys to use:
- Case studies;
- Trust icons; and
- Data on law firm websites.
Badges Improve Conversion
Displaying a badge on your website can increase conversions by a whopping 32%! says VWO which makes A/B testing software for marketers.
By displaying only a safe buyer seal on a website visitors were 7.6% more likely to make a purchase, according to a study by InternetRetailer.com.
Shopify illustrates the following 6 Bulletproof Ways to Improve Conversions which also apply to attorney websites:
- Add a Frequently Asked Questions Section
- Integrate Live Chat (For lawyers, I highly recommend Ngage Live Chat and use it on my 3 law firm websites)
- Display Product Videos
- Allow Customer Reviews
- Prominently Display Badges or Seals — “Any certifications or important characteristics of your product (such as safety, legitimacy, officiality) should be included on your product page. It’s easy to simply write these things into your product description, but it’s far more effective if you can make these stand out as badges.”
- Offer a Rock-Solid Money Back Guarantee
Benefits of displaying the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ badge and our other badges are obvious. Each of the badges creates credibility and confidence for potential clients, both those who know you and those who don’t.
The confidence earned is even recognized by well-known lawyer rating sites that utilize these awards when determining your rating. Avvo uses multiple attributes such as speaking engagements, attorney endorsements, and awards to reach a 10 rating.
If your rating is less than 10 on Avvo, adding the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ award will likely increase your rating. My rating increased from 8.5 to 8.8 after adding the Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ award (after more work and more awards, I now have a 10 rating). Avvo, one of the most popular attorney rating sites, always shows up at the top of Google when someone searches your name, so it’s important that potential clients don’t see your profile with a 6.7 rating.
Where To Use Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ Badges
Registered attorneys or law firms should use all of the awarded logo badges everywhere including:
- Attorney rating sites like Avvo
- Law firm websites (examples Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ (on the left column) and Billion Dollar Trial Lawyers™
- Landing pages for Google Ads
- Google Local Listing
- Yellow page sites like SuperPages.com, MerchantCircle.com, Yelp.com, etc.
- Social sites like Facebook and Linkedin
- Business cards – print the logo or have it gold-embossed for a more impressive look
- email signature
- Print and TV advertising
- Wall plaque in your office
In Your Email Signature
In Your Google Map Listing
When you upload your Million Dollar Trial Lawyer logo to your listing in Google maps, people will see it prominently displayed when they search for your law firm. The screenshot below shows what people see when they search for my law firm.
In Your Google Local Business Listing
Where To Put Badges On Your Website
Make sure that your badges are displayed on every page of your law firm’s website. Some lawyers make the mistake of displaying their badges only on the homepage and some attorneys display them only on an interior page. So your badges are visible on every page of your website, display your badges in the footer or left or right column if your website has a column.
This image shows badges displayed in the left column of a law firm’s website, so they are visible on every page.
This lawyer also prominently displays his badges, including the Billion Dollar Trial Lawyers™ badge, at the top of the homepage just under his video but they are only visible on the homepage. He even has a paragraph about the Billion Dollar Trial Lawyers™ and another paragraph about Avvo.
Directory of Registered Attorneys & Law Firms
Registered attorneys have a directory profile listing in the Directory of Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ including the following features:
- Directory profile listing advertising your law firm in each state where you’re licensed.
- Include your photo and the information you submit (no maximum size), or we will create your profile listing for you.
- Links to your social site pages with icon buttons for Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter & Youtube accounts.
- No charge for links to your websites – not one time, not annually, not ever! (important for search engine optimization).
- No charge for updating your profile listings, not ever!
- Listings rotate randomly (See some listings).
Reputation Manager — Request & Monitor Reviews ONLY $29 Per Month!
Tired of paying $200/month or more for just one location to BirdEye or another attorney review monitoring company and they don’t even give you local SEO tools? Million Dollar Trial Lawyers™ members can get a full-featured reputation manager at a huge discount.
Online reviews are especially vital to personal injury advertising online. The easiest and best way to get online reviews is with software that automatically sends both an email and an SMS text message to your client requesting a review.
The problem is that companies like BirdEye, which provide software for lawyers to request and monitor reviews charge a monthly fee that is so expensive that it’s almost as much money as licensing 1-800-HURT-911!
Request reviews by both email and SMS text messages. Monitor and respond to reviews on 80 review sites including Google and stream reviews you select to your website. You’ll also get (which BirdEye doesn’t give you) local SEO tools to track your law office rankings, run SEO audits, and gather insights to improve local search performance, all for only $29/month for your first office location and $20/month for each additional office location!
You’ll have access to my Practice Tips section where you’ll find information that even the most experienced trial attorneys don’t know or haven’t even thought of. You’ll find how to use the information I provide as well as the companies and people who provide important services.
- What you need to do to your website immediately so you don’t get sued by lawsuit trolls and it’s free!
- Find out if your law firm must be HIPAA client;
- Where to get HIPAA compliant fax service (your fax is probably not HIPAA compliant);
- Where to get HIPAA compliant computer backup service for very little money even if you need to back up your server;
- How to improve your Avvo rating;
- How to get hospital and medical records in 30 days for $6.50;
- The secret words to say to potential clients to get them to sign a retainer by email;
- A company that will search for umbrella insurance and won’t charge you if they don’t find anything;
- A medical record retrieval company that’s a lot cheaper than all competitors;
- Where to get sophisticated medical record summary and settlement packages for very little money (This service is amazing. We have used this to settle cases for the entire insurance policy without doing any work!);
- A company with attorneys who resolve Medicare liens for very little money and it’s chargeable to your clients;
- A company that will give you accident location photos and they will even testify at trial for very little money (insurance companies use this service);
- What to do for computer security so you don’t get hit with ransomware;
- The best personal injury practice management software;
- How to make your own videos with links to all the equipment (tripods, microphones, gimbal & video editing software) I purchased on Amazon for only $295!
- and much more!
I’m an expert at practice management and negotiation. I became an expert negotiator from being in many businesses since high school involving substantial negotiation. In 11th grade, I was buying and selling coin-operated amusement games. In 12th grade, I started my own car business which I operated until law school. During the summers in law school and after graduation I went into my father’s wholesale diamond business. I eventually took over my father’s business and cut operating costs 90%.
I have settled many personal injury cases for more money than other lawyers would get at trial. For instance, I settled a case for the entire $1 million policy without having to wait years for a trial for a client with neck surgery even though she had the same surgery prior to the accident and 3 months later had another accident hitting her head on the steering wheel. My friends said they thought the case was worth $250,000. I’ve been asked many times to give seminars but now, you can have access to million-dollar tips.